Pilates for pregnancy in Fitnesolution
- Pilates is gentle, low impact, low intensity workout.
- It focuses on breathing, posture and core.
- It works on correct posture and spine alignment.
- The deep breathing is specially beneficial both for the mother and baby in the womb, and supplies them with more oxygenated blood and the essential nutrients.
- Pilates focuses on lengthening the spine and hence creates more space in the womb for the baby to grow.
- In pilates, we can customize and modify the exercises depending on the need of person.
- Pilates helps us to improve balance, which gets affected due to increased body weight and belly.
- It keeps the body temperature low, helps to increase metabolism and improve digestion.
- It can reduce back pain, swelling, constipation, improve posture and in totality will give a feel good factor during pregnancy. Thus you have a healthy pregnancy.
We do recommend that you take your Doctor's approval before joining our session at Fitnesolution.