fitness expert Delhi
|Posted by email@example.com on June 26, 2014 at 1:55 AM|
1. Drink lots of water- At least 4 litres a day
2. Get adequate sleep- Sleeping less and not getting sufficient rest, slows down your metabolism
3. Eat often at less intervals- Eat small at less intervals. Do not eat big meals with more gap.
4. Lift weights and do cardio- This is good for muscles and heart.
5. Be a morning person- Get up early, do your workout and eat breakfast. It will keep the metabolism escalated throughout the day.
- inputs from personal fitness trainer, Delhi.