fitness expert Delhi
Tips from Peronal fitness trainer Delhi
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 15, 2014 at 2:50 PM|
|Posted by email@example.com on July 15, 2014 at 6:05 AM|
1. Live in your own place. Enjoy your privacy and independence.
2. Hold on to your bank deposits and assets.
3. Do not depend on your children's promise to take care of you when you grow old. Their priorities will change with time.
4. Have a good circle of friends. Surround yourself with positive and like minded people.
5. Do not compare or expect anything from others.
6. Do not interfere in your children's life.
7. Do not demand respect or care or attention because you are old.
8. Act and think independently.
9. Pray and meditate.
10. Take care of your and your spouse's health. Eat well.
11. Do not retire rom life. Learn new things everyday.
12. Get enough rest and sleep every day.
13. This is the time to follow your heart and live for yourself. Fulfil your unfulfilled wishes.
14. Keep yourself well hydrated.
15. Avoid injuries and fall.
16. Try to get as much workout as your body allows.
Age on your own terms- gracefully and beautifully.
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 14, 2014 at 2:35 PM|
You can do these exercises anytime anywhere and burn fat and calories effcetively. No need for expensive gyms or equipment.
1. Spot jogging/ skipping/ jumping
2. Jumping jacks
3. Push ups- Work on upper body.
5. Hop and single foot and then change the leg
Remember to warm up, cool down and stretch. Also wear shoes with good cushioning and do this on wooden floor.
|Posted by email@example.com on July 13, 2014 at 6:00 AM|
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 12, 2014 at 11:10 PM|
Blood sugar levels determine your hunger pangs. Generally the bag of potato chips start attracting at night. You go for that brick of icecream lying in your fridge at bedime. If you keep your blood sugar levels in control by eating frequent meals throughout the day, your metabolism is boosted and you binge less. You snack healthy. Conquering cravings at bedtime is the hardest thing to do. That is also the time when you are relaxing. Stock up your fridge with things like- asparagus, edamame, artichokes, etc. Have a count of calories you consume in a day. Also have will power and determination to lose specific number of calories in your workout. Once you really take care of that, losing weight is not such a big ordeal.
|Posted by email@example.com on July 10, 2014 at 12:40 AM|
It is simple, easy and fun to incorporate workouts in an office set up. Many good workouts require not much space and no equipment. Sitting stationary at a point is not good for muscles. The sedentary jobs also lead to obesity. So best is to move the muscles in whatever space we have.
Get up from your chair and work on your laptop standing and in squating position. This works on thighs. You will get buns of steel.
Replace the office chair with a gym ball/ exercise ball. This is great for core and posture. Since you are not reclining or leaning back, your core is automatically activated and engaged while trying to maintain the balance.
You can do push ups, tricep dips, squats, lunges, even ab crunches all using your chair or table.
For back- it gets stiff while sitting in one position. It is important to stretch and strengthen it. While sitting in your chair, turn around.(as shown in pic) This twist come from the base of your spine. It is an excellent stretch for your back. Similarly bend sideways.
Also work on back extensions, either lying on mat or on a gym ball. This strengthens the back muscles (erector spinae).
For stiff shoulders, just roll your shoulders time to time, sitting on your chair. do forward and back rotations. Also you can alternately lift arms overhead.
Standing in tadasana is a good posture to help to release stress. Also while seated in your chair you can do some breathing and meditating exercises like kapalbati or anulom vilom.
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 10, 2014 at 12:05 AM|
|Posted by email@example.com on July 9, 2014 at 11:35 PM|
Encourage your kids to eat healthy. Present them food in a creative way. Deviate their minds from burger and pizzas. Give them healthy and nutritious options. Fruits and vegetables should be fun and interesting not boring.
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 8, 2014 at 12:50 AM|
Here is my article in Men;s health magazine- Bursting some populare myths related to workout and fitness.