fitness expert Delhi
|Posted by [email protected] on December 20, 2014 at 3:40 AM|
Delhi is unlike USA, where you have many fitness options to go for kayaking, sailing, camping, hiking, mountaineering, etc. Yet, Delhi is not a small town with no options for fitness. Delhites are very fitness and health conscious. If you go to various parks in the morning or evenings, you will encounter many fitness enthusiasts indulging in various fitness activities.
Delhi is not safe for woman. Which is the reason, it is not a common sight to see a woman in a bra top and shorts jogging at odd hours. Still we do make best use of what we have.
There are beautiful parks like Lodhi gardens, Nehru Park, Deer Park, etc. where you see many fitness enthusiasts in the morning and evening. These are picturesque locations. You see people walking, jogging, doing Yoga, laughter clubs and now these parks have also installed permanent exercise machines on which you can workout.
Besides, the parks, we have forests like Jahanpanah forest in the heart of South Delhi. You can also see peacocks here and get a feel of forest in the city.
We also have state of art Sports Complexes by DDA. Like Sirifort sports complex, Saket sports complex. These have great infrastructure for any sports activity adults or kids want to join. They also have gyms. There are also stadiums like Jawaharlal Nehru stadium or Talkatora stadium.
Delhi has gyms, fitness studios, dance studios, etc. in every nook and corner. There are few even in malls. For personal fitness training, there are many freelancers who do personal fitness training. Our recommendation for the best one is Fitnesolution. They are the pioneers in the field of fitness. You can see the website www.fitnesolution.com
You can walk or play games on your own in parks or sports complexes but if you are looking for serious fitness regime, Fitnesolution has no match.
|Posted by [email protected] on August 20, 2014 at 8:35 AM|
|Posted by [email protected] on August 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM|
|Posted by [email protected] on August 8, 2014 at 10:20 PM|
|Posted by [email protected] on July 16, 2014 at 2:10 PM|
This is a common question that my female clients ask me- Should we workout during periods or not? Many elders in the house advice not to workout during those few days. People think that girls will have heavy bleeding if they workout.
I ask you a question- Do I, as a fitness trainer, stop my work during periods? Do sports professionals and athletes not participate in competitions due to periods?
The fact is, that it is bennefecial to workout during periods. The hormones that are released while exercising- endorphines are very helpful in many ways. If you experience stomach cramps, irritability, anxiety, increased cravings of sweets, all this is taken care of, when you exercise. The muscles of the stomach are warmed up and eased. Unless and until, your doctor has warned you due to some specific reasons, not to workout during periods, it is absolutely safe to workout during periods. Rather it is beneficial. The reaserch proves that you do lose weight if you workout during periods.
If you feel very uncomfortable, you may vary your workout or not do very rigorous and intense workout. But periods should not be the reason for you to skip your workout.
|Posted by [email protected] on July 15, 2014 at 6:05 AM|
1. Live in your own place. Enjoy your privacy and independence.
2. Hold on to your bank deposits and assets.
3. Do not depend on your children's promise to take care of you when you grow old. Their priorities will change with time.
4. Have a good circle of friends. Surround yourself with positive and like minded people.
5. Do not compare or expect anything from others.
6. Do not interfere in your children's life.
7. Do not demand respect or care or attention because you are old.
8. Act and think independently.
9. Pray and meditate.
10. Take care of your and your spouse's health. Eat well.
11. Do not retire rom life. Learn new things everyday.
12. Get enough rest and sleep every day.
13. This is the time to follow your heart and live for yourself. Fulfil your unfulfilled wishes.
14. Keep yourself well hydrated.
15. Avoid injuries and fall.
16. Try to get as much workout as your body allows.
Age on your own terms- gracefully and beautifully.
|Posted by [email protected] on July 14, 2014 at 2:35 PM|
You can do these exercises anytime anywhere and burn fat and calories effcetively. No need for expensive gyms or equipment.
1. Spot jogging/ skipping/ jumping
2. Jumping jacks
3. Push ups- Work on upper body.
5. Hop and single foot and then change the leg
Remember to warm up, cool down and stretch. Also wear shoes with good cushioning and do this on wooden floor.