Pilates for lower back pain
Lower back pain is due to many reasons
- Bad posture
- Weak muscles, which have either not been worked or worked incorrectly
- Incorrect/imbalanced workout.
- Weak core muscles
- Wrong walking technique- over pronated or over supinated foot
- Tight muscles - inflexibility
- Pelvic Instability.
- Body unawareness
- Sedentary/sitting job
- Last but not the least - Nutritional deficiencies like lack of Viatamin D, proteins, calcium, etc.
Most of the exercises cater only to the superficial muscles and neglect the deeper core abdominal muscles. Pilates trains these deeper muscles to be strong and helps in giving Functional fitness. Pilates focuses on core training. It includes pelvic floor muscles, deep layers of abdominal like transversus abdominis, glutes (hips), erector spinae (back), etc. Pilates efficiently addresses these muscles to give us relief from back aches and pains. We work on natural and correct alignment and use to specific muscles to give us relief from the back ache. In pilates, we believe in mind body connection. Fitnesolution
is the pioneers in the fitness industry to work on overall fitness.