fitness expert Delhi
|Posted by email@example.com on July 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM|
Do not ignore these signs and symptoms. They signify that your body is demanding rest and you should not workout. Listen to your body and prevent injury.
1. You get up tired. You have terrible aches and pains and the body is not moving.
2. Your heart rate (specially the resting heart rate) is higher than normal. On an averate the resting heart rate should be 72 BPM (beats per minute).
3. You look pale. Your mouth feels dry.
4. You are feverish.
5. Your head is dizzy. You are sweating and shivering.
6. You feel giddy and pukish
7. You feel as if cold is coming. The throat is hurting. The nose is blocked.