fitness expert Delhi
Tips from Peronal fitness trainer Delhi
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 7, 2014 at 11:45 PM|
|Posted by email@example.com on July 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM|
Do not ignore these signs and symptoms. They signify that your body is demanding rest and you should not workout. Listen to your body and prevent injury.
1. You get up tired. You have terrible aches and pains and the body is not moving.
2. Your heart rate (specially the resting heart rate) is higher than normal. On an averate the resting heart rate should be 72 BPM (beats per minute).
3. You look pale. Your mouth feels dry.
4. You are feverish.
5. Your head is dizzy. You are sweating and shivering.
6. You feel giddy and pukish
7. You feel as if cold is coming. The throat is hurting. The nose is blocked.
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 5, 2014 at 8:15 AM|
Plyometrics are explosive, fat burning, high impact, high intensity, high endurance exercises that require speed, agility and propulsion. These are powerful exercises that burn tons of caories and fat. Make sure you are warmed up, wearing good shoes and doing them at the right surface which is stable and provides enough cushioning.
5 fat burning plyometric exercises can be
1. Jumping jacks
2. Skipping high- on the spot
3. Lunge jump and switch the legs.
4. Push up, stand and jump up./ Burpees
|Posted by email@example.com on July 5, 2014 at 2:35 AM|
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 5, 2014 at 12:25 AM|
1. Bikram Yoga
2. Kundalini Yoga
3. Hatha Yoga
4. Ashtanga Yoga
5. Anusara Yoga
6. Vinayasa Yoga
|Posted by email@example.com on July 5, 2014 at 12:05 AM|
These are the things that you can carry with you and create a portable gym anywhere you want.
1. Yoga mat
2. Workout shoes
3. Thera band or resistance band/tubing
4. Water botte
5. Sports bra
6. Pedometer/ Heart rate monitor/ ipod
Get your workout on the go- anytime, anywhere.
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 4, 2014 at 11:05 AM|
|Posted by email@example.com on July 3, 2014 at 12:10 AM|
Different activities require different snacks. Whether it is high endurance sport like soccer or basketball, which requires high energy snack or a different sport as cricket.
For long, intense sport, for which high endurance energy is needed, you need snacks with potassium, sodium and carbohydrate. These sports can be like running, swimming, cycling, etc where for long intervals you need high energy.
These snacks can be
Banana with almond pr peanut butter.
smoothie- cranberry juice or grape juice, yogurt, bananas, strawberries.
Apple with cheese
Snacks for high energy sports like basketball, soccer
fuits- mango, banana, grapes
Lean chicken breast grilled
tuna fish sandwich
cheese- mozarella, or string cheese
toned or skimmed milk
oatmeal or muesli
snacks for sports with short bursts of activity- baseball, football
yogurt with fruits
Lots of water is must. Coconut water, lemon water, glucose water are good.
high fructose corn syrups
Things to have
fresh fruits and vegetables like baby carrots, broccoli
avoid calorie dense food. have nutrient dense food
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 2, 2014 at 11:45 PM|
For strong and ribbed legs, on must do running, skipping, hopping, jumping swimming, kickboxing. All this targets the longer muscles of legs.
Besides this one can use special equipments for strengthening, sculpting, toning and stretching.
Leg raises done with machines or with a partner is also a good exercise for strong legs.
Nothing beats squats, lunges and calf raises when you exercise against your own body resistance.
In these exercises, technique is very important. These must be done after learning the right technique from a qualified trainer. The trainer is able to correct your posture and work on your body alignment.
You can use resistance bands or ankle weights to tone up your legs. The exercises can also be done on a swiss ball.
For stretching the legs yourself, thera band is very useful.
Here I am stating few very useful exercises for legs and the right way to do them.
1. Squat and Lunges- Keep the back straight. Make sure that the angle of knee flexion is not more than 90 degree as that tends to injure the knee. In Lunges, go straight down. The back heel should be up throughout. You can make squats and lunges more challenging by doing them on unstable surface like a Bosu. If your back hurts while doing a squat, keep a gym ball behind your back and place it against the wall. Then do the same. Slowly increase the repetitions and sets every day. Another excellent equipment to do squats and lunges is a ramp. It is a inclined surface which really targets your rear muscles like calves, hips and hamstrings a lot.
2. Calf raises- Stand on a raised platform. This can be a bench or even a thick book. To add more resistance, you can hold weights- either dumbbells or barbells. Lift the heels up and go down. It is very good calf exercise.
3. Side leg abduction- It works on abductors or the sides of the thigh. You can choose to do it side lying on a mat, or a bench or a surface like gym ball. You can even wear leg weights while doing it.
4. There are resistance bands that can be died to your legs to work on abductors and adductors. Thera bands specially help you to stretch the muscles of your legs. It is very important to stretch both quadriceps and hamstrings after activities like running, jogging, swimming and cycling