fitness expert Delhi
Tips from Peronal fitness trainer Delhi
|Posted by email@example.com on December 20, 2014 at 3:45 AM|
There are tried and tested forms of fitness regimes that are age old and will always be there like Yoga, the ultimate mantra for getting fit. There are also others, which have been added, in recent years like aerobics, step aerobics, Pilates, kickboxing, etc. A lot is known and written about them. Every year, new forms of fitness become a rage. These are incorporated after a lot of research. They are not a fad. They add a new dimension of challenge to our existing workout. They are fun and should be tried. Let us introduce you to some new and latest forms of fitness regimes.
1. Aerial silk/ aerial workout/aerial yoga: A simple piece of cloth hanging from the ceiling, from the carabineer. Artists, dancers, ballerinas have already incorporated it. Now it is spreading to masses. As people realize that no other forms of fitness can give them the exhilaration of flying in the air. You need lot of strength to do it. Specially, the upper body strength, which is normally neglected in other forms of fitness. You learn to climb, hang and pull yourself up.
2. Battle ropes: We saw Priyanka Chopra doing it in the movie Mary Kom and people got intrigued by it. These are heavy ropes that you move. It is a full body strengthening and toning workout that burns lots of calories and fat.
3. Fitness ladder: Taken from sports professionals, it involves lot of challenging activities, targeted to improve your agility, functional strength, and cardiovascular endurance. There are lot of jumps and propulsion movements. That gives high impact and high intensity workout.
4. TRX: Another suspension training. Navy seal officers for training popularly used it. Unlike, tubing or resistance band, these do not stretch. You work on it and use your body resistance. You can do a complete workout with these simple bands, which can be for upper body, arms, legs, thighs or core.
5. BOSU: We cannot stand on a gym ball or a swiss ball but we can stand on half a ball, which is like a semi circle or a dome- flat from the bottom and ball on the side up. That is the full form of Bosu- ball on side up. Since you are standing and working out on an unstable surface, your core is involved and you improve your balance and agility. It works on neuro muscular facilitation and helps you to avoid injuries.
6. Partner workout: What can be better than working out together, motivating each other, provide challenge and resistance to each other and be a Zen and meditation for each other. Acro Yoga and Tango Yoga are two such workouts where you workout in a pair and in perfect harmony and sync. Tango is a rage now. People are realizing how through simple movements, they are able to achieve a state of bliss that no other form of meditation, tai chi or Zen accomplishes for them.
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on December 20, 2014 at 3:40 AM|
Delhi is unlike USA, where you have many fitness options to go for kayaking, sailing, camping, hiking, mountaineering, etc. Yet, Delhi is not a small town with no options for fitness. Delhites are very fitness and health conscious. If you go to various parks in the morning or evenings, you will encounter many fitness enthusiasts indulging in various fitness activities.
Delhi is not safe for woman. Which is the reason, it is not a common sight to see a woman in a bra top and shorts jogging at odd hours. Still we do make best use of what we have.
There are beautiful parks like Lodhi gardens, Nehru Park, Deer Park, etc. where you see many fitness enthusiasts in the morning and evening. These are picturesque locations. You see people walking, jogging, doing Yoga, laughter clubs and now these parks have also installed permanent exercise machines on which you can workout.
Besides, the parks, we have forests like Jahanpanah forest in the heart of South Delhi. You can also see peacocks here and get a feel of forest in the city.
We also have state of art Sports Complexes by DDA. Like Sirifort sports complex, Saket sports complex. These have great infrastructure for any sports activity adults or kids want to join. They also have gyms. There are also stadiums like Jawaharlal Nehru stadium or Talkatora stadium.
Delhi has gyms, fitness studios, dance studios, etc. in every nook and corner. There are few even in malls. For personal fitness training, there are many freelancers who do personal fitness training. Our recommendation for the best one is Fitnesolution. They are the pioneers in the field of fitness. You can see the website www.fitnesolution.com
You can walk or play games on your own in parks or sports complexes but if you are looking for serious fitness regime, Fitnesolution has no match.
|Posted by email@example.com on August 20, 2014 at 8:35 AM|
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on August 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM|
|Posted by email@example.com on August 8, 2014 at 10:20 PM|
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 16, 2014 at 2:10 PM|
This is a common question that my female clients ask me- Should we workout during periods or not? Many elders in the house advice not to workout during those few days. People think that girls will have heavy bleeding if they workout.
I ask you a question- Do I, as a fitness trainer, stop my work during periods? Do sports professionals and athletes not participate in competitions due to periods?
The fact is, that it is bennefecial to workout during periods. The hormones that are released while exercising- endorphines are very helpful in many ways. If you experience stomach cramps, irritability, anxiety, increased cravings of sweets, all this is taken care of, when you exercise. The muscles of the stomach are warmed up and eased. Unless and until, your doctor has warned you due to some specific reasons, not to workout during periods, it is absolutely safe to workout during periods. Rather it is beneficial. The reaserch proves that you do lose weight if you workout during periods.
If you feel very uncomfortable, you may vary your workout or not do very rigorous and intense workout. But periods should not be the reason for you to skip your workout.
|Posted by email@example.com on July 16, 2014 at 3:05 AM|
My article got published in Hindustan times. Here is the link.
It is about aqua aerobics.
|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 16, 2014 at 2:35 AM|
These days, people have many options for reversing the age. We have anti wrinkle creams, botox, injectible fillers, skin tightning surgery. But none of this can ensure that you will age gracefully. The fountain of youth is not to be found in the plastic surgeon's table.
Here are few tips to age gracefully.
1. Accept your age. Dress accordingly. There is no point wearing dresses meant for your daughter even if you both are the same size.
2. Be comfortable in your own skin and with your age.
3. Exercise- Do pilates, yoga, pranayam, meditation. It really helps both the body and skin.
4. Take care of yourself- your diet, your health, your skin, nails, hair etc.
5. You do not necessarily have to have silver hair, pearl string, tight bun, mother hubbard dress or silk sari to look graceful. Just be yourself is the key mantra.
6. Follow your dreams and your passions.
7. Be full of life.